Technical Support Engineer
- At least diploma in IT related fields, preferably with a very good working attitude.
- Logical thinking is important. You can't solve a problem if you can't identify the problem.
- Able to tell between a network cable and a phone cable.
- Able to actually use Microsoft Word. Not just type a few characters, underline it and save.
- Ensure customer's IT infrastructure is in working condition.
- Prevent any downtime by keeping their computers secured and in top condition.
- Ensure their data is safe.
- You learn. We have a lot of things to learn from PC to notebook to servers to firewall. I'm pretty sure you don't know all of them. So you learn.
Send your resume to email@example.com and we'll get back to you!